Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Global soul

In my opinion, Tuesday habitually proves to be the slowest, most soul-crushing day of the week.  But this temporary condition is a small price to pay for the permanent impact of what Chris Anderson of TED talks refers to as a “global soul.”

The following article, which explains the importance of a global soul and extols places that cultivate this characteristic, has been circulating among my fellow Woodstock Facebookers today:
It outlines just a few reasons why my school is better than yours.
Damn right, it’s better than yours.
I can teach you, but I have to charge.
Seriously.  I recently found out that it costs more to attend one year at Woodstock than one year at Ohio University, though I guess many of our students receive generous grants.
Speaking of generous, Owen and Ashlea lent me their Arnica cream today and my foot looks nearly normal again!  Still trying to rest it for a few more days, but, thanks to Google’s hurdle game that took over the last hour of my life, at least my fingers got a workout today.
Record: 11.3

No comments:

Post a Comment